Thursday, August 16, 2012

No Post Again Tonight....


...that pinched nerve or whatever it is seems to be affecting the blood flow to my head and I've had vertigo all day long. I haven't been able to sit at the keyboard for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a stretch. Hopefully it will pass soon and I can get this blog back on the rails. My favourite masseuse in the world tried to alleviate my discomfort after she got home from work and it seemed to help a little bit, but I clearly wasn't the one who got the most out of the activity tonight:


Even after the battery eventually ran down Addie still wouldn't let Sarah put the wand away without a fight:


Huh. Would you look at that. There seems to be a small post tonight after all, thanks once again to my magical cat. What would I do without her?

4 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Addie seems pretty happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nat! I'm trying...and yeah, she sure does. That always makes me feel better. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed she liked that massager - she really didn't want me to stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, 1) the power was running down so it was very soft; and 2) it smelled like Daddy. What was not to love?

      Delete

I've kept my comments open and moderation-free for many years, but I've been forced to now review them before they post due to the actions of one member of my family. I apologize for having to take this stance, but that's the way the world is headed, sad to say. Thank you for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...