Thursday, July 19, 2012

Taking the Weekend Off



Well, not fishin' per se. Camping. Sarah and I are getting up to Georgian Bay for the weekend and I just didn't have the time this week to put any posts "in the can". Looks like my streak of daily posts will come to an end today at 108. And, you know....I'm ok with that. Ol' Grumpy P will be back on Tuesday (Monday if it's pouring and we come home early) with hilarious tales from the Ontario wilderness. Be sure to tune in for that!

In the meantime, let's all sing:



Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. We had a boat on Georgian Bay (Port Severn) when I was growing up, and I have many happy memories of that place! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nat! We did...and boy, did I take some pictures. I have some videos, especially, that I can't wait to share here. I'll probably space it out over a couple of days, starting tomorrow. :D

      Delete

I've kept my comments open and moderation-free for many years, but I've been forced to now review them before they post due to the actions of one member of my family. I apologize for having to take this stance, but that's the way the world is headed, sad to say. Thank you for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...