Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Non-Secular Chocolate Bunny Day

What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?


Original bunnies can be found at Bella Sofran's Deviant Art gallery


Hot Cross Bunnies.

(Well, somebody had to do it....and Gary Dunford is long retired.)

Whether you celebrate Easter, Passover, Spring Fever, Painted Unfertilized Chicken Embryo Day or absolutely nothing at all, have a great long (if you got Friday off) weekend.

Whew. Those were a lot of conditional statements.





5 comments:

  1. Those are some scary bunnies!! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's all the boiling water. Of course.

      Delete
  2. hey! I just wanted to say that I made these bunnies and I would be grateful if you would link to the original picture on my website or my deviant art page.

    http://bellasofran.deviantart.com/gallery/1307827?offset=24#/d1wx79j

    http://annabellasofran.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=108639891

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabella! Thank you for letting me know. The picture now links directly to your website and the caption under it links to your deviant art page! Have you let "sketchybunnies.com" know they are your original creations? Their website is failblog.cheezburger.com/tag/sketchy-bunnies and I think you should drop them a line if you haven't already. That's where I got this picture in the first place but I'm thrilled to be able to give it proper accreditation!

      Cheers,

      Grumpy P

      Delete
  3. thank you so much:D!! hope you have a really happy easter!

    //Annabella Sofran

    ReplyDelete

I've kept my comments open and moderation-free for many years, but I've been forced to now review them before they post due to the actions of one member of my family. I apologize for having to take this stance, but that's the way the world is headed, sad to say. Thank you for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...